For medical emergencies, like sudden onset of chest pain, weakness in limbs, shortness of breath or collapse, please dial 999 for an ambulance. If you sustained an injury then go to your local A&E or minor injuries department. For any dental problems visit your dentist.
Beacon Medical Practice is committed to providing you the best possible access to its services.
We have recently changed our appointment system. All requests for an appointment are now dealt with by telephone. Your call will be triaged by a GP or Clinical Practitioner who will be able to offer you a face to face or video consultation if required.
- We respond during working hours Monday to Friday
- We will always get back to you the same day
- You can request a particular doctor or nurse (so long as they’re working, dependant on availability)
- It saves you time
- GPs can manage their time more effectively, booking any follow-up appointments you might need
- It stops the 8am rush for appointments as you can contact the practice at any time, and up to 5pm get a response, and be seen if needed the same day!