During Covid-19, we ask that patients do not come to the surgery unless invited to do so by the practice. Practices are still open and we encourage people to get in touch for any health concerns that cannot be dealt with by the individual, their family or friends, or the local pharmacy.
- Routine vaccinations and immunisations are important and are available at the practice.
- Please only visit the surgery in person if you have an appointment.
- If you think you need to see a doctor, nurse or other health professional, please call the practice to be added to the telephone consultation list. If you need to be seen face-to-face you will be given an appointment to come to the practice and this will provided in a Covid safe way.
- Make prescription requests using online systems.
- These changes are happening to help keep staff and patients safe.
- We want to discourage people queuing outside the practice and waiting in the waiting area to reduce the spread of Coronavirus.
- If you have Coronavirus symptoms, DO NOT come into the practice – self isolate and seek help via NHS111 or 111.nhs.uk