In addition to our teams of staff that our patients have face to face contact with, such as our Clinicians, Dispensers and our Receptionists, we also employ a team of administrative staff, who are equally dedicated to providing a high quality service to our patients. Their roles are diverse, covering a wide range of duties.
What do our Administrative team do?
They have a range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Processing patient reports for insurance companies, solicitors, employers etc.
- Typing referrals for further care, and uploading to the Choose and Book system.
- Scanning hospital letters on to the clinical system and read coding to patient record.
- Summarising patients medical notes on to clinical system.
- Operating comprehensive cervical cytology recall system.
- Processing patients registration and change of personal details via electronic links.
- Processing incoming mail from patients and other healthcare professionals and actioning as appropriate