As well as a full team of receptionists, Beacon Medical Practice employs a large team of administrative staff, covering a wide range of duties to support the GPs in delivering a high quality service.
What Does The Administrative Team Do?
The administration team carry out a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Processing patient reports for insurance companies, solicitors, employers etc.
- Typing referrals for further care, and uploading to the Choose and Book system.
- Scanning hospital letters on to the clinical system and read coding to patient record.
- Summarising patients medical notes on to clinical system.
- Operating comprehensive cervical cytology recall system.
- Processing patients registration and change of personal details via electronic links.
- Processing incoming mail from patients and other healthcare professionals and actioning as appropriate